Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 47 Letter February 3, 2014


Mijail (Young Elder Lightheart)

Rafa, Elder Navarro, and Elder Lightheart
Hey everybody,

Some news for you all! I have been transferred. Real quick and not what I was expecting exactly. I am going to be a Zone Leader in Coatzacoalcos. My companion is Elder Alvarez and we will be doing another whitewash. I am excited but a little nervous. It will be a great experience.

Reforma was a great area. Though I did not have a baptism here my companion is going to have several. This week we gave a lesson to an investigator named Martin. We read 2 Nephi 31, a great chapter. It teaches very clearly the doctrine of Christ and the importance of Baptism. As we finished the chapter we asked him what he learned and he told us, “I learned that I need to be baptized now.” He is going to be baptized the 21st of February. It is amazing that through the Book of Mormon, doctrines such of that of baptism are made clear so that anyone can understand and come to know that they are true.

Well that’s all for this week. I’ve got to do quite a lot before tomorrow

Hasta luego
Elder Lightheart

No comments:

Post a Comment