Monday, December 30, 2013

Week 42 December 30, 2013

Hey everybody!

I’ll be a little shorter this week for time’s sake.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody! It has been a little harder for us with everyone and without really knowing anyone. It made it a lot more work for us to reach our goals. Not that it is a bad thing. Just not exactly what we are used to I guess. It has helped teach me more about the importance of work in missionary work. It really is the secret. We could have gotten really down on ourselves or made excuses but we just kept working and working and the Lord did the rest for is. 

I have really loved being able to teach about Christmas. There is really a special spirit in the air and it is always great to help people remember about Christ in this time. We showed the new bible nativity video by the church to a lot of people. I recommend that you all go and watch it before this Christmas season is up!

I gave a talk yesterday on the true spirit of Christmas and talked about gifts. In particular a gift we can give to god. I focused on sharing the gospel with someone. I invited the branch to give a gift to God this Christmas season. And I would like to invite all of you to do so as well. Show our heavenly Father your love to him by reaching out to one of his Children.

Hope you are all doing great and have a wonderful holiday season

Until next week
Elder Lightheart  


No comments:

Post a Comment