Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week 29 Letter 9/30/2013

Hello Everybody!!

Hope you are all doing well!! I am doing great here in Mexico and I am really excited to be able to write you again.

Well first things first, we had transfers this week!! Elder Ygnacio is going to leave to Minatitlan. So I only had one transfer with him. But I do get to stay here in Las Choapas!! And I am going to train!! I won’t know who my companion is until later in the week so I’ll have to tell you next week. I am really excited for this opportunity and to welcome an elder into the mission.

Everything is great here in Las Choapas. Our investigators are doing really well and the branch is doing great as well!! I am really grateful that I get to spend at least another transfer here. It is a great area. It will be really fun to introduce my new companion to my first area.

Well I am going to be busy this week. I have to go to Villahermosa which is three hours away and I am not exactly sure when I will get back to Las Choapas. Hopefully soon! We have a lot of work to do here!

Well I don’t have too much time today so that’s all for now

Until Next Week!
Elder Lightheart

No comments:

Post a Comment