Monday, September 1, 2014

Week 77 Letter September 1, 2014

Hello Family!
Transfers have already come again.  This one passed by really fast with Elder Castaneda. Well, the news is that I got transferred away from Coatzacoalcos. It was great to spend the last seven months there with elder Alvarez, Elder Struthers, and Elder Castaneda.  I feel like I really grew to love the people of this ward. It honestly feels like I am leaving home.  I will miss them and Coatza but it is my turn now to move on.

I am being transferred to Minatitlan, Veracruz, Barrio Tecnologico.  It isn’t really that far from Coatzacoalcos.  You can actually see Coatza from Minatitlan.  I am going to be serving with Elder Peterson and we will be the Zone Leaders for all of Minatitlan.  It is going to be fun to be able to still serve as a zone leader.  My favorite part about it is getting to know all of the Elders and I am excited to keep on doing so.

Well, I don’t know this new area very much yet.  Nor do I have very much time so I’m not writing much but I will write more next week!

Hasta Pronto!

Elder Lightheart

No comments:

Post a Comment