Monday, August 19, 2013

Week 23 Letter 8/19/13

Hola Familia y Amigos!!

I am very grateful to have another opportunity to share my experiences with you. There is nothing like being a missionary and I hope that all of you can be edified by my experiences that are changing me. 

Well we were able to baptize Gloria this week!! I had the opportunity to baptize her. It was awesome to be able to baptize again. We had a great service. She was really grateful that she could listen to the lessons and come closer to the Lord through baptism. It is really great to see the changes in people and to watch as they learn and grow. We are really excited for her progress as a member of the church and for the support she has in her family.

Montserrat is also doing really well she is really excited to be a member and really devoted to continuing to learn. She told us this week that if and when she has challenges she will turn to the gospel to help her through them. We know that she will stay firm in the church with the progress she is having.

We are continuing to work with the Campos Sanchez family and Ismael. They are both doing really well. Their issue is church attendance. We will keep striving to help them learn more and come closer to baptism. I know that with the help of the Lord they can learn and come unto Christ.

Well transfers were today. And I am not going to be with Elder MontaƱes anymore. He is going to leave to Minatitlan. I am excited for him and will sure miss him. I am going to stay here in Las Choapas and Elder Ignacio will come here to serve with me. I am excited to meet him and will let you all know more about him next week!

Well Hasta Luego!!
Elder Lightheart

No comments:

Post a Comment